<< back to job listings
INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTANT - FILLED - (apply)
Updated: November 9th, 2016
Our Client is pleased to announce that this position has been filled, congratulations!
Davies Turpin & Associates has recently engaged with a quality distribution company to identify an Intermediate Accountant based in Edmonton, Alberta. This is a maternity position which will last up to 16 months.
This position is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate financial reporting and financial analysis including:
- Assisting with preparing financial statements,
- Reconciliation of specific G/L accounts and records, including intercompany accounts,
- Completion of journal entries,
- Maintaining capital assets,
- Assisting with budgeting/forecasting and variance analysis,
- Preparing government remittances.
- Accounting diploma/certificate
- Pursuing accounting designation would be a definite asset
- 2+ years of general accounting experience
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin
- Proficiency with Excel and Simply Accounting an asset
The client is offering a salary of up to $55,000 and a comprehensive benefits package.
Davies Turpin & Associates is a full service Talent Management firm, offering professional services in Executive Search, Executive Coaching, and Career Transition/Outplacement. We are a proud partner of Career Partners International.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for this job: